Increasing Fertility Through Supplements
When it comes to becoming pregnant, it is almost essential for you to ensure that you give your body the right nutrients that it needs. Even if you monitor every type of food product that you put into your body you still may not be able to get the nutrients that you need to improve the fertility in your body. Still, there are many ways for you to improve this.
As your doctor is likely to tell you, there are many nutrients that your body needs to have to maintain health and to improve your overall ability to conceive. Unless these elements are in the body, your body can’t do its job successfully. In fact, their most important job is to balance your hormones.
What do you need? Here are some of the choices to get into your diet.
• Folic acid: Folic acid and other B complex family vitamins are extremely important for getting pregnant. Make sure that you have a supply of this not only during your pre conception period but throughout the time you are conceiving. It is necessary for keeping DNA codes in tact and for keeping your baby nice and healthy.
• Zinc: Zinc is a leader in the must have department. Both men and women need it to improve their body’s ability to increase fertility and also to prevent miscarriages. It is important because if it is not available, the problem can be due to chromosome changes in the body
• Selenium: This is an antioxidant that your body needs and will help you to keep birth defects and miscarriages from happening.
• Vitamin E: This too is an antioxidant that will lead to improved fertility when both the male and female consume enough. If you are having IVF done, men may be required to consume this vitamin as it has been shown to increase success a full ten percent or more.
• Vitamin C: Another antioxidant, this is an important vitamin for improving the quality of your sperm.
Other important vitamins and nutrients include L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A, and others. If you are unsure of what you should be consuming, consider what your doctor recommends. You should take a multivitamin to provide many of these nutrients and talk to your doctor about how much more is necessary to keep you healthy.